Cheer Canada Call for Adjudicators
Cheer Canada is calling all adjudicators! Please fill out the below google form to apply to be a part of the individuals to assist in the selection process of our teams to represent Canada at International Championships.
Adjudication Committee Role & Responsibility
Cheer Canada will be forming an impartial judging panel comprised of a minimum of Five (5) judges from across the country who are ICU level 2 trained and certified. Should a region not possess an ICU level 2 trained and certified judge a suitable candidate would be selected from that region.
Selected adjudicators will be called upon throughout the course of two years to assist with selecting teams to represent Cheer Canada for International Opportunities.
– Preference will be given to those individuals who are registered members with their PTSO and Cheer Canada.
– Cheer Canada is actively looking for ICU level 2 trained and certified judges.
– List all potential conflicts; both personal and professional.
– Ability to commit time to reviewing submissions for International opportunities.
– Ability to provide valuable feedback to all submissions for International opportunities.
– High ethical standards.
– Ability to keep their selection confidential.
Please complete the following expression of interest form. All required documentation must accompany your application.
Your expression of interest must include the following:
– This application form
– Recent photo
– Current judging resume
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021